We’ve hit the ground running this week, with the announcement of twelve breweries who will be pouring their beers at IMBC this year, and our first collaborations. Among them, there is a slew of newcomers, even Americans!
Here is the low down:
- Against the Grain (Thursday/Friday)
- Alechemy (Thursday/Friday)
- Burning Sky (Thursday/Friday)
- Celt Experience (Thursday/Friday)
- Evil Twin Brewing (Saturday/Sunday)
- Moor Beer Company (Saturday/Sunday)
- Rooie Dop (Thursday/Friday)
- Wiper and True (Thursday/Friday)
We’re also chuffed to have the following breweries return:
- Arbor (Thursday/Friday)
- Northern Monk Brew Co (Thursday/Friday)
- To Øl (Saturday/Sunday)
- Weird Beard Brew Co. (Saturday/Sunday)
Fear not if you think that Saturday and Sunday’s sessions seem a bit sparse… there is much much more to come!
Due to the demand, we have also added a Friday DAY session for you good people. But don’t wait too long, tickets are available here.
Sign up to our newsletter, watch Twitter, and this space for more news and announcements!